Greetings and welcome to the Jacksonville campus of the University of Florida College of Pharmacy. The Jacksonville campus, located just minutes from downtown, is unique as it is located on the campus of a major academic medical center, UF Health Jacksonville. Access to over 4,000 medical professionals and staff, a UF medical library, modern labs, two on-campus pharmacies, and teaching classrooms and auditoriums are some of the many benefits of the campus.
The UF College of Pharmacy-Jacksonville houses a four-year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Program. Between 40-50 new students are accepted each year, with close to 200 students working to become licensed pharmacists. The program can be completed entirely in Jacksonville. Our dedicated and professional staff and faculty work personally with the students to assist them in reaching their professional and academic goals.
We hope to see you on our campus soon!
Carol Anne Motycka, Pharm D., BCACP
Assistant Dean and Campus Director
Admissions & Program Information
- Request a tour by clicking here. Tours are scheduled on a one-on-one basis with a student ambassador and last approximately an hour.
Map & Directions
The administrative offices for the Jacksonville Campus are located in Tower II of the UF Health Jacksonville complex on the 1st floor.
Faculty & Staff
- Carol Motycka, Pharm.D., BCACP, Assistant Dean and Campus Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Moorman Li, Pharm.D., BCACP, Assistant Director, email@example.com
- Eric Egelund, Pharm.D., Ph.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anthony Casapao, Pharm.D., MPH, Clinical Assistant Professor, email@example.com
- Nathan Seligson, Pharm.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelsey Melloy, Pharm.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, email@example.com
- Jessica Huston, Pharm.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jenny Palgon Dillon, M.Ed. Student Affairs Program Director, email@example.com
- McKenzie Wallen, Education Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deborah Hoffman, Office Assistant, email@example.com
The Jacksonville Campus student organizations include:
- Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA- ASP)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International
- Florida Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Gators for Pharmacy Wellness
- Kappa Epsilon
- Kappa Psi
- Phi Lambda Sigma
- Rho Chi
- Student Council
We currently do not offer any university housing at the Jacksonville campus. The average commute to our campus is 20-30 minutes, depending on the time of day and where one lives.
Jacksonville (Duval County) is one of the largest cities in the U.S. in terms of physical size, thus it offers a great variety of housing options. Our students live all over Jacksonville, depending on budget, traffic tolerance, and lifestyle preference.