Welcome to the Research and Academic Center located in Lake Nona – Orlando, Florida.
Thank you for visiting the University of Florida – College of Pharmacy’s Orlando Campus webpage. Our campus houses a nationally ranked Doctorate in Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program, world-class research facilities, and a team of faculty, researchers, and staff dedicated to advancing the field of pharmaceutics and improving public health.
The Doctorate in Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) is the only academic program offered at the Orlando Campus and is a 4-year advanced degree program that can be completed entirely in the Central Florida/Orlando area. Our campus accepts approximately 80 students each year in the fall semester, with a total program enrollment of about 280 students here in Orlando. Our team of faculty and staff work personally with students to assist them in reaching their professional and academic goals.
We hope to see you on our campus soon!
Erin St. Onge, Pharm.D.,
Assistant Dean & Associate Campus Director
Admissions & Program Information
- College of Pharmacy Admissions Home Page
- Debbie Robinson, Admissions Advisor (All Campuses), email@example.com
- Other Admissions Contact Information
*Please note the Doctorate in Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) is the only academic program offered at the Orlando Campus
- Jacques Turgeon, B.Pharm., Ph.D. – Associate Dean and Lake Nona Campus Director & Professor
- Erin St. Onge,Pharm.D. – Assistant Dean & Associate Campus Director/Clinical Associate Professor
Academic Faculty & Staff
- Shannon Miller Pharm.D., BCACP – Assistant Campus Director & Clinical Associate Professor
- John M. Allen, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCCCP, FCCM – Clinical Assistant Professor
- Joshua Pullo, Pharm.D. – Clinical Adjunct Faculty
- Janel Soucie, Pharm.D. – Clinical Adjunct Faculty & Regional Coordinator
- Lisa Vandervoort, Pharm.D. – Clinical Adjunct Faculty & Regional Coordinator
- Nancy Burgos, MBA – Administrative Support Assistant II
- Pam Dow, MS, PHR, SHRM-CP– Administrative Specialist II
- Derek Harris – Coordinator, Student Affairs
- Victoria Lohrman – Educational Coordinator
- Debbie Robinson – Admissions Advisor (All Campuses)
Research Faculty & Staff
- Sihem Bihorel, Ph.D., Pharm.D., M.S., Assistant Professor
- Jürgen Bulitta, Ph.D, Associate Professor
- Lawrence Lesko, Ph.D., Emeritus Faculty
- Veronique Michaud, B.Sc. Pharm, Ph.D.
- Stephan Schmidt, Ph.D., F.C.P., Associate Director CPSP, Associate Chair PC-Lake Nona, Certara Professor
- Folakemi Odedina, Ph.D. – Director, Health Cancer Center Cancer Health Disparities & Professor
- Milena Ozimek, Administrative Assistant
- Physical Address
6550 Sanger Road
Orlando, FL 32827
*Prospective Students: To visit our campus, please sign-up in advance for one of our regularly scheduled campus tours.
- Campus Phone Numbers
Click Here for Admissions Contact Information
(407) 313-7031 – Faculty & Staff Administrative Offices
(407) 313-7102 – Building & Facilities Administrative Offices
- College of Pharmacy Faculty & Staff Directory
- Map & Directions
UF Research and Academic Center at Lake Nona