Graduate Certificate in Precision Medicine
Are you interested in becoming an expert in precision medicine? Make your career move by earning a graduate certificate in precision medicine from the University of Florida. For the busy professional, we have customized our online curriculum around the conveniences and flexibility you need for learning. All online classes will be taught asynchronously by internationally recognized faculty experts in precision medicine at the University of Florida. You’ll learn the latest in genomic technologies and precision medicine therapies, while positioning yourself to become a leader in the area of precision medicine in your field.
- Length of Time: Complete your certificate at your own pace – it could be as short as a year, or take a few years depending on your personal preference
- Credit Hours: Minimum of 9 credit hours
- Courses Offered: The curriculum offers foundational and elective courses.
- Start Date: Classes in the non-degree option begin in the fall of 2018, with the certificate beginning in the spring of 2019.
- Minimum Admissions Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in a science field or a professional degree. Any degree earned in the United States must be from a regionally accredited U.S. institution; An upper division GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Start Your Application
Apply for Non-Degree Option:
Now Admitting for Fall 2018
Apply for Graduate Certificate:
Now Admitting for Spring 2019
6 Things to Know About Our Program
- You will earn a graduate certificate from one of U.S. News & World Report’s Top 10-ranked public universities and pharmacy colleges.
- Certificate courses are taught by faculty in the UF Colleges of Pharmacy, Medicine and Public Health and Health Professions.
- The three required foundational courses run consecutively for five weeks each.
- Elective courses are available to customize learning around your specific areas of interest.
- Credit hours earned through this certificate can be applied to a planned Master’s Degree in Pharmacy with a Concentration in Personalized Medicine from UF.
- This certificate does not accept EEP or State Tuition Waiver
Who Should Earn This Certificate?
- Working professionals, including:
- Registered nurses
- Other clinicians
- Academic and Industry Scientists
- Graduate students
- Postdoctoral fellows
- PARADIGM T32 scholars
If you have any questions about the Graduate Certificate in Precision Medicine program or the admissions requirements, please fill out the form below and we will contact you.