- B.S. in Food Science and Human Nutrition, Specialization in Nutritional Sciences, University of Florida
- Pharm.D., University of Florida College of Pharmacy
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, Holmes Regional Medical Center, Melbourne, Florida
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Translational Pharmacogenomics, University of Illinois at Chicago and the University of Florida
- M.S. in Clinical and Translational Science, University of Illinois at Chicago
Meghan Arwood, PharmD, MS, received her BS and PharmD degrees from the University of Florida, and she completed a PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency at Holmes Regional Medical Center in Melbourne, Florida. Following residency, she started a fellowship in translational pharmacogenomics at the University of Illinois at Chicago and completed it at the University of Florida. Arwood received her MS degree in Clinical and Translational Science from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Her thesis research focused on transcriptomic predictors of pulmonary hypertension development in heart failure patients. Arwood joined the University of Florida College of Pharmacy as a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research in 2017. In her role, she supports the implementation of pharmacogenomics through UF Health’s Precision Medicine Program. Arwood directs a pharmacogenetics consult clinic within the primary care setting and is a board-certified pharmacotherapy specialist. Her research interests include cardiopulmonary pharmacogenomics, clinical implementation of pharmacogenomics, and RNA-sequencing.
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- American Society of Human Genetics
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium
- Florida Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc.
- Pharmacogenomics Research Network
- 2017 American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics Presidential Trainee Award
- 2013 Merck Award for Outstanding Research
Full publication list via PubMed