- Pharm.D., Northeastern University
- B.S., Pharmacy Studies, Northeastern University
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency, Georgia Regents Medical Center and the University of Georgia
- PGY2 Pediatric Pharmacy Residency, Georgia Regents Medical Center and the University of Georgia
Christopher Campbell, Pharm.D., received his Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Northeastern University. Following graduation, he completed a PGY1 Pharmacy Residency and a PGY2 Pediatric Pharmacy Residency at Georgia Regents Medical Center in conjunction with the University of Georgia College of Pharmacy. He joined the faculty at the University of Florida in August 2016 and maintains a clinical practice site at UF Health Shands Hospital in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) and Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (PCICU). He has spoken and presented at state and national meetings and currently serves on the UHC Pediatric Pharmacy Committee. His interests include pediatric critical care, anticoagulation, and patient safety.
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group
- Pediatric Critical Care
Campbell C, McCaleb R, Manasco K. New inhaled antimicrobial formulations for use in the cystic fibrosis patient population. Ann Pharmacother February 2016 vol. 50 no. 2 133-140.
Campbell C, Hoffman JM, Carlson AA, Besignano AR, Lento GM, Edwards R. Cost Effectiveness of aclidinium compared with tiotropium from the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patient perspective. International Journal of Medicine and Pharmacy. December 2014; 2(2): 11-36. DOI: 10.15640/ijmp.v2n2a2
Campbell C, Phillips MS, Manasco K. Cannabinoids in pediatrics. J Pediatr Pharmacol Ther. 2017 May-Jun; 22(3): 176-185