UF Faculty Guide
The UF Faculty Handbook contains policies and procedures that guide the University of Florida in the pursuit of its basic goals of teaching, research, and service.
College of Pharmacy Faculty Guides
Uploads for Student Sharing
COP Share is a service provided by the College of Pharmacy IT department that allows students to interact with their professors and advisors. On this secure, collaborative site, students can load works such as a thesis or dissertation for faculty review and comments.
Because of the nature of COP Share, this service can only be accessed on the Health Science Center network.
How to gain access off-campus:
- Log into the Health Science Center’s VPN service using your Gatorlink credentials.
- Once you’ve logged into the VPN, go to COPShare website and login.
The Medication Mysteries Infinite Case Tool
The Medication Mysteries Infinite Case Tool was designed to produce random patients using game-like features to allow the students to practice medication history taking and medication reconciliation without the need of using and training standardized patients. This tool is currently used at the UF College of Pharmacy as part of a training program for IPPE students.
Given the design of the Medication Mysteries tool it could be adopted for other training purposes. For instance, this tool could be used for:
- communication skills
- remediation for students who need more practice,
- training for other health professional students
- home-study aid.
Additionally, expansion decks could be created for more advanced or specialized topics.
This purpose of this website is to provide a location to store the latest update and expansions of the tool for download.
- Medication Mysteries history facilitator guide
- Medication Mysteries Assignment Instructions
- Medication Mysteries Patient Instructions
- Medication Mysteries Game Board
- Medication Mysteries Drug Cards
- Medication Mysteries Confusion Cards
- Medication Mysteries Personality Cards
- Patient Demographic Sheet
- Sample Medical History Form
- Medication Mysteries Lab Peer Rubric
The Medication Mysteries Infinite Case Tool is provided by the University of Florida College of Pharmacy solely for academic teaching purposes. Any other use is strictly forbidden. The user may share the tool with others, but may not make any modifications without prior written consent. The user assumes all risk associated with use of the tool, and there are no express or implied warranties for any use of the tool. Users may share the tool with others and reference it in publications and presentations with appropriate attribution of the University of Florida and maintenance of all copyright notices.