- Student Computer Requirement
- The Office of Academic Technology (AT)
- GatorLink Login
- Security Awareness Training
Gatorlink offers base line services such as email, computer lab access and 15 free hours of World Wide Web dial in service per month to admitted students, staff, and faculty.
There are three ways to obtain a Gatorlink account
- Online through the world wide web at website, https://login.ufl.edu/. Select “Gatorlink Account Creation” at the bottom of the page.
- At the UF Computer Help Desk in the HUB, room 132.
- At public computer labs around campus.
For more information on Gatorlink, please contact UF Computer Help Desk at 352-392-HELP (392-4357) from 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.