In a year filled with great adversity and challenges, the exceptional work of six staff members in the University of Florida College of Pharmacy was recognized with a Superior Accomplishment Award. UF annually presents the award to staff members who go above and beyond their job responsibilities and provide outstanding service to the university community. This year’s Superior Accomplishment Award winners in the UF College of Pharmacy and their categories include:
- Griffin Peters, Clerical/Office Support
- Tyisha Hathorn, Ph.D., M.B.A., M.S., Administrative/Professional
- Jennifer Salo, Pharm.D., Administrative/Professional
- James Beach, M.L.A., Administrative/Supervisory
- Hannah Horn, Administrative/Supervisory
- Dena Wilson, Administrative/Supervisory
These division-level winners will receive cash awards and be considered for university-level awards. Each winner was nominated by a peer, who wrote a letter of support outlining their co-worker’s superior accomplishments.