- Pharm.D., University of Florida
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Creighton University
- Residency, Mayo Graduate School
- Fellowship in Clinical Toxicology, UC San Diego and UC San Francisco
Dr. Normann is an Associate Clinical Professor of Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research. He completed and received his residency in hospital pharmacy at the Mayo Medical Center in Rochester, MN. He also completed a postdoctoral fellowship in Clinical Toxicology at the University of California (UC Medical Center, San Diego and UC San Francisco). Prior to joining the full-time UF faculty in 1998, Dr. Normann was the director of the Florida Poison Information Center in Tampa. In addition, he served as the Director of the Louisiana Poison Center and faculty in the Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics at the LSU Medical School in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Research and Graduate Affairs Committee of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
1990-1995 United States Pharmacopeial Convention Advisory Panel on Clinical Toxicology and Substance Abuse
- A charter Diplomate of the American Board of Applied Clinical Toxicology. Research and areas of professional interest include clinical toxicology, substance abuse information, medication errors and patient safety, and hazardous materials information and response. Normann is also interested in distance education and lifelong learning in pharmacy.