- Pharm.D., University of Kentucky
- B.S. in Pharmacy, State University of New York at Buffalo
Dr. Markowsky is a Regional Director for the Working Professional PharmD program (WPPD) at University of Florida. She coordinates the Remote sites and the Pharmaceutical Care Writing programs for WPPD.
Sue Markowsky received the Doctor of Pharmacy degree from the University of Kentucky, after first obtaining the B.S. Pharmacy degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo. She completed an ASHP Residency at Erie County Medical Center in Buffalo, New York. Dr. Markowsky also completed an ASHP Critical Care Fellowship at Truman Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri.
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
Drug Information/ Informatics, Medical Publishing, Health Information and Educational Technology. Topic areas include: cardiovascular, managed care, and consumer health information.
Publications via rss feed