- Pharm.D., University of Florida
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency, Sarasota VA Community Outpatient Clinic
- Ph.D., Plant Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Florida
- B.S., Microbiology and Cell Science, University of Florida
Dr. Zeigler graduated from the University of Florida’s College of Pharmacy in 2011. She then completed a PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency at the Sarasota VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic with a focus on ambulatory care in areas such as anticoagulation, diabetes, hypertension, and hyperlipidemia. After her residency, Dr. Zeigler joined the UF Medication Therapy Management Communication and Care Center (UF MTMCCC) at the Lake Nona College of Pharmacy campus when it opened in August 2012. She has worked on various prescriber outreach projects in addition to completing comprehensive medication reviews and providing adherence services. She also precepts third- and fourth-year pharmacy students. Dr. Zeigler joined the University of Florida Faculty as Clinical Assistant Professor in 2016, with interests in healthcare communication, motivational interviewing, and quality measures. Prior to her pharmacy career, she earned a Ph.D. in Plant Molecular and Cellular Biology at UF.
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy