- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Tennessee Medical Center-Knoxville, TN
- Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of Virginia Health System-Charlottesville, VA
- Pharm.D., Samford University-Birmingham, AL
Dr. Dupree received her Pharm.D. from the McWhorter School of Pharmacy at Samford University. Her postdoctoral training includes Pharmacy Practice and Internal Medicine residencies. Since completing her training, Dr. Dupree has worked as a Clinical Inpatient Practitioner of Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. She has served as Assistant Clinical Professor at Auburn University, the University of Georgia and Mercer University. Dr. Dupree began her affiliation with the Unviersity of Florida in 2004 as a Courtesy Clinical Assistant Professor and rotation preceptor. She accepted a full time faculty appointment in July 2013.
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Florida Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Virginia Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Georgia Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Alabama Society of Health-System Pharmacists
Floresca D, Dupree L, Basile S, Tan P. Evaluation of appropriate serological testing for suspected heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in hospitalized patients. Am J Health-Syst Pharm 2012;69:1581-7.
Raymond DP, Pelletier SJ, Crabtree TD, Gleason TG, Hamm LL, Pruett TL et al. Impact of a rotating empiric antibiotic schedule on infectious mortality in an intensive care unit. Crit Care Med 2001;29:1101-8.
Hamm LL. Clostridium difficile colitis. Pediatric Pharmacotherapy 2000; 6:1-4.
Hamm LL. Update on herbal medicines: focus on saw palmetto and St. John’s wort. P & T Forum 2000;5(3):1-3.
Hamm LL. Hepatocellular injury associated with rosiglitazone. ADR of the Month 2000;5(3):1.
Hamm LL. A different look at pharmacy. Alabama Journal of Pharmacy 1997;29:15.