- AACP Leadership Fellowship
- Pharmacy Care Residency, Florida Hospital Family Practice Residency, Orlando, FL
- Pharm.D., University of Florida
In 2002, Motycka accepted the challenge to help build the University of Florida College of Pharmacy Jacksonville program as the Director and Assistant Dean. She spends her time in teaching, service, and research at the Jacksonville campus. Motycka graduated from the University of Florida with her Pharm.D. in 1998 and then completed a residency in Ambulatory Care at Florida Hospital in Orlando. Following the residency, Motycka was hired as the Pharmaceutical Care Coordinator for Florida Hospital DeLand specializing in ambulatory care. Motycka aslo served as a faculty member for NOVA Southeastern University College of Pharmacy and Seminole State College in the College of Allied Health from 1999-2002.
Duval County Pharmacist Association
Florida Society of Health System Pharmacists
Northeast Chapter of Florida Society of Health Systems Pharmacists
American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
American Society of Health Systems Pharmacists
Phi Lamda Sigma
American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
American Pharmacists Association
Florida Pharmacists Association
National Community Pharmacist Association
- Substance Abuse
- A review of abuse-deterrent opioids for chronic nonmalignant pain.
- Treatment options for obesity and potential therapies on the horizon.
- Self-assessment in pharmacy and health science education and professional practice.
- A review of cardiovascular risks associated with medications used to treat type-2 diabetes mellitus.
- Type 2 diabetes in children: a growing epidemic.