General Graduation Information
We will have two ceremonies for the students graduating; an online virtual ceremony for WPPD graduates and the in-person doctoral ceremony on the UF campus where students walk across the stage and are hooded by UF faculty members. We encourage you to participate in both to celebrate your achievement! But, hopefully, if you cannot make it to Gainesville to participate in the in-person ceremony you will be able to join us for the virtual ceremony.
- WPPD Virtual Commencement Ceremony (Online):
- The is a session held via Adobe Connect by the WPPD Program (Connection details will be forthcoming.) . Graduates and award winners will be announced at this ceremony.
- The Virtual Graduation Ceremony will be held on: Tuesday, December 13th at 8:00 pm EST. We will send out information regarding this ceremony shortly.
- University of Florida’s Commencement Ceremony for Doctoral Candidates In Gainesville, Florida:
- Ceremony to be held on Friday, December 16th at 4pm EST at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center on the UF campus.
- You can find information on commencement at the following link: http://registrar.ufl.edu/commencement/
- Order Announcements and/or Official University of Florida Ring (Optional)
- Regalia Ordering