St. Petersburg Campus
Welcome to the St. Petersburg campus of the University of Florida College of Pharmacy. The St. Petersburg campus is located at St. Petersburg College, Seminole Campus. Our Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) students are not only UF students but they are also part of the University Partnership Center at St. Petersburg College and have access to the St. Petersburg College facilities.
Fall 2014 will be the last class admitted to this campus location. Prospective students in the St. Petersburg area are welcome and encouraged to apply to the University of Florida College of Pharmacy for attendance at one of our other three campuses for enrollment beginning Fall 2015.
In anticipation of our curriculum reform launching in 2015, the college is taking steps to lower its student-to-faculty ratio over the next four years. To accomplish this we will reduce the size of our student body through a plan beginning in 2015 that will gradually begin a phase out of our UF St. Petersburg campus after the Class of 2018 has graduated.
- Frequently Asked Questions: UF College of Pharmacy class size reduction and St. Petersburg campus phase-out
9200 113th Street N
Seminole, FL, 33772
9200 113th Street N. PH 102
Seminole, FL 33772
P: (727) 394-6213
F: (727) 394-6149
Map & Directions
The University of Florida College of Pharmacy St. Petersburg Campus is located at St. Petersburg College Seminole Campus. Map and Directions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Faculty & Staff
- Carinda Feild, Pharm.D., Assistant Dean and Campus Director, email@example.com
- Priti Patel, Pharm.D., Assistant Director of the St. Petersburg campus, Clinical Associate Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lindsey Childs-Kean, Pharm.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, email@example.com
- Natalie Wilcox, M.S., Student Affairs Coordinator III, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veronica Javier, Senior Secretary, email@example.com
- The Dose Spring 2016
- The Dose November 2015
- The Dose April 2015
- The Dose March 2015
- The Dose November 2014
- The Dose April 2013
- The Dose November 2013
- The Dose February 2014
- The Dose Spring 2014