St. Petersburg Campus
Welcome to the St. Petersburg campus of the University of Florida College of Pharmacy. The St. Petersburg campus is located at St. Petersburg College, Seminole Campus. Our students are not only UF students but they are also part of the University Partnership Center at St. Petersburg College and have access to the St. Petersburg College facilities.
The UF College of Pharmacy St. Petersburg campus offers a four year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program. About 60 new students are accepted each year, with about 240 students working to become licensed pharmacists. The program can be completed entirely in St. Petersburg. Our dedicated and professional staff and faculty work personally with the students to assist them in reaching their professional and academic goals.
We hope to see you on our campus soon!
Jennifer S. Williams, Pharm.D.,
Assistant Dean and Campus Director
9200 113th Street N
Seminole, FL, 33772
9200 113th Street N. PH 102
Seminole, FL 33772
P: (727) 394-6213
F: (727) 394-6149
Map & Directions
The University of Florida College of Pharmacy St. Petersburg Campus is located at St. Petersburg College Seminole Campus. Map and Directions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Faculty & Staff
- Jennifer Williams, Pharm.D., Assistant Dean and Campus Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carinda Feild, Pharm.D., Assistant Campus Director, email@example.com
- Jamie Kisgen, Pharm.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aime Rice, Student Affairs Coordinator, email@example.com
- Veronica Javier, Senior Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Dose – February 2012
- The Dose – April 2012
- The Dose October 2012
- The Dose – December 2012
- The Dose Feb 2013
- The Dose April 2013