Welcome to the Research and Academic Center located in Lake Nona – Orlando, Fla.
Thank you for visiting the University of Florida – College of Pharmacy’s Orlando Campus webpage. Our campus houses a nationally ranked Doctorate in Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program, world-class research facilities, and a team of faculty, researchers, and staff dedicated to advancing the field of pharmaceutics and improving public health.
The Doctorate in Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) is the only academic program offered at the Orlando Campus and is a 4-year advanced degree program that can be completed entirely in the Central Florida/Orlando area. Our campus accepts approximately 80 students each year in the fall semester, with a total program enrollment of about 280 students here in Orlando. Our team of faculty and staff work personally with students to assist them in reaching their professional and academic goals.
In August of 2002, the University of Florida – College of Pharmacy in Gainesville, Fla. expanded its nationally ranked program with the addition of 2 new campuses. These campus are located in Jacksonville and Orlando.
We hope to see you on our campus soon!
Erin St.Onge, Pharm.D.,
Assistant Dean and Campus Director
6550 Sanger Road Suite 420
Orlando, FL 32827
*Prospective Students: To visit our campus, please sign-up in advance for one of our regularly scheduled campus tours.
Campus Phone Numbers
(407) 313-7031 – Academic & Administrative Offices
(407) 313-7102 – Building & Facilities Administrative Offices
Map & Directions
UF Research and Academic Center at Lake Nona
Faculty & Staff
- Erin St. Onge,Pharm.D., Assistant Dean and Campus Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon Miller, Pharm.D., BCACP, Assistant Campus Director, email@example.com
- Jacqueline Jourjy, Pharm.D., BCPS, Clinical Assistant Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacey Baggett, Pharm.D., BCPS, Clinical Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Lisa Vandervoort, Pharm.D., Clinical Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Derek Harris, Student Affairs Coordinator, email@example.com
- Sandy Selesnick, Senior Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions & Program Information
- Spring 2014 Campus Newsletter – coming March
- The Quarterly Capsule March
- The Quarterly Capsule May
- Orlando Campus Fall2013 Newsletter