Greetings and welcome to the University of Florida College of Pharmacy Orlando campus. Our facility houses a four-year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Program. About 70 new students are accepted each year, with a total of 280 students working to become licensed pharmacists. The program can be completed entirely in Orlando. Our dedicated and professional UF staff and faculty work personally with the students to assist them in reaching their professional and academic goals.
In August of 2002, the University of Florida College of Pharmacy in Gainesville, Fla. expanded its nationally ranked program with the addition of three new campuses. These are located in Jacksonville, Orlando and St. Petersburg.
The Orlando College of Pharmacy is located in the new UF Research and Academic Center at Lake Nona.
We hope to see you on our campus soon!
Erin St.Onge, Pharm.D.,
Assistant Dean and Campus Director
6550 Sanger Road Suite 420
Orlando, FL 32827
Map & Directions
Faculty & Staff
- Erin St. Onge,Pharm.D., Assistant Dean and Campus Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renee Rose, Pharm.D., Assistant Campus Director, email@example.com
- Lisa Clayville Martin, Pharm.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracy Kuepper, Student Affairs Coordinator, email@example.com
- Sandy Selesnick, Senior Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Click Here to find out more
May 24 @ 10:00am
CLICK HERE to register for Summer 2013 Walking Tour
June and July dates will be released soon.
New Student Orientation (Required): August 13, 2013
All Campus Orientation in Gainesville (Required): August 16, 2013