How to Make a Gift
Thank you for your interest in supporting the University of Florida College of Pharmacy. Common examples of gifts and incentives at the University of Florida are listed below. Please contact us with any questions about how you can help support the UF College of Florida.
- Cash and Securities – Cash or securities are among the most popular types of gifts for the college of pharmacy
- Credit card – American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover
- Real Estate – Gifts of real estate can significantly enhance college productivity and performance and provide substantial tax benefits for donors
- Planned Gift – Create your legacy with a Planned Gift (wills, trusts, life estates, insurance). See Six Ways to Make a Planned Gift.
- IRA Gifts – Jan. 2011 charitable planning opportunity
- Endowed Gifts – create a permanent fund for a specific purpose at the college
- More Common Gift details
Donor Recognition for Giving
- UF College of Pharmacy Dean’s Circle – The Dean’s Circle recognizes alumni and friends who support the college with an annual gift of $500 or more. This fund provides the college the flexibility to provide leadership opportunities for students and faculty and to develop new educational initiatives.
- University of Florida President Council – Membership in the President’s Council, the University of Florida’s leadership giving society, is based on cumulative giving of $100,000 or more from generous alumni, friends and organizations.
Corporate Matching Program
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy visit our Corporate Match Finder
Methods of giving
- Online: https://www.uff.ufl.edu/OnlineGiving/Pharmacy.asp
- Phone: To donate by credit card, call us at 352-273-6605. We can immediately process American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and Diner’s Club donations with the strictest of confidence
- Postal Mail: Pledge Form (pdf)
University of Florida College of Pharmacy
Development and Alumni Affairs
P.O. Box 103570
Gainesville, FL 32610